- On the top right, click on the icon with the three dots
- Go to 'Setting'
- At the bottom of the page, go to 'Advanced'
Internet Explorer version 9 or above:
- On the top right, right click on the gear icon
- Go to 'Internet Option', then 'Security', then 'Custom level'
- Find ‘Scripting’ and select ‘Enable’
- Click 'OK' to save the change and on the next window.
- Within the browser search box, type ‘about:config’ as show below:
- You will land on a warning page, please accept this by clicking on 'I accept the risk!'
- Go to 'Safari', then 'Preferences'
- Click on 'Security' tab
- Ensure 'Web content' is ticked:
- Close the 'Preference' window