In order for the RCUK LMS to record your progress, you must:
If you find that the system is still not recording your progress, you should clear your browser history but, before doing this, you must first log out of your account. See below instructions for popular browsers on how to clear browser history.
Please note, instructions may vary depending on what version of the browser is being used.
- At the top right, click on the icon with three dots
- Click on ‘More tools’, then ‘Clear browsing data’
- Under the ‘Time range’, select ‘All time’, then click ‘Clear data’ as shown below:
- At the top right, click on the icon with three lines
- Click on ‘More tools’, then ‘Library’
- Click on ‘History’, then ‘Clear Recent History’
- Under the ‘Time range’, select ‘Today’ in the drop-down menu, then click ‘Clear Now’, as shown below:
- At the top right, click on the icon
- Click on ‘Internet options’
- Under the ‘Browsing history’, click ‘Delete’, then ‘OK’ as shown below:
- On top left, click on ‘Safari’ then ‘Preferences…’
- Click on ‘Advanced’ tab, then tick ‘Show Develop menu in menu bar’ as shown below:
- Close the Preference window. On the menu bar, you should now have a tab called ‘Develop’
- Click ‘Develop’, then select ‘Empty Caches’
Instructions for other browsers can be found here.