If a tracking issue occurs, it is likely the result of a connection break between the course file and the global software system. To resolve the problem, please clear your browser history. Follow the relevant browser's steps below to clear browser history:
Please note, instructions may vary depending on what version of the browser is being used.
- At the top right, click on the icon with three dots
- Click on ‘More tools’ then ‘Clear browsing data’
- Under the ‘Time range’, select ‘All time’ then click ‘Clear data’ as shown below:
- At the top right, click on the icon with three lines
- Click on ‘More tools’ then ‘Library’
- Click on ‘History’ then ‘Clear Recent History’
- Under the ‘Time range’ select ‘Today’ in the drop-down menu then click ‘Clear Now’, as shown below:
- At the top right, click on the icon
- Click on ‘Internet options’
- Under the ‘Browsing history’, click ‘Delete’ then ‘Ok’ as shown below:
- On top left, click on ‘Safari’ then ‘Preferences…’
- Click on ‘Advanced’ tab then tick ‘Show Develop menu in menu bar’ as shown below:
- Close the Preference window. On the menu bar, you should now have a tab called ‘Develop’
- Click ‘Develop’ then select ‘Empty Caches’
Instructions for other browsers can be found here.
To contact us, please submit a 'new support ticket' above.