Only RC (UK) approved Course Centres can run these courses. You can apply to be approved as a Course Centre, provided your organisation belongs to one of the following categories: NHS Trusts, Primary Care Trusts, Universities that train healthcare professionals, Private HospitalsPhase 1 Clinical Trials Units that are inspected by the MHRA and private training providers 


All eligible organisations must submit a completed registration form signed by an Authorised Signatory agreeing to comply with ILS/pILS regulations. 

NB: Related articles will be on the right for PC/Mac users or at the bottom for mobile users.

To contact us, please submit a 'new support ticket' above.